The Old Bog Road

The Old Bog Road
My dog and friend on the old bog road

Sunday 16 February 2014

It has taken me a long time to complete the leaves for my RBGE course as I have had difficulty with light both natural and artificial but I hope that problem is now solved with the reorganisation of my work space and extra light.  The weather since the beginning of the year has really been no help at all as it has just been gale after gale with wet dull days as well. It has been so bad even Ben has refused to go for walks I  think he is fed up with being constantly wet and muddy.there are signs of spring though with the snowdrops well out and crocuses and winter aconite coming well, there are also catkins on the hazels trees down the road. If we had a bit of nice weather the first daffodils would soon be in bloom too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your progress through the RGBE course--it will be interesting to see how it compares to the SBA course. It looks like your leaf studies are coming along really well. I noticed snowdrops blooming in my garden today, and the hazel catkins are out too--its great to see the promise of spring ahead, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete