I am beginning to catch up with my RBGE course at last as I have managed to finish my fruit and veg assignment now.
Sunday, 16 February 2014
It has taken me a long time to complete the leaves for my RBGE course as I have had difficulty with light both natural and artificial but I hope that problem is now solved with the reorganisation of my work space and extra light. The weather since the beginning of the year has really been no help at all as it has just been gale after gale with wet dull days as well. It has been so bad even Ben has refused to go for walks I think he is fed up with being constantly wet and muddy.there are signs of spring though with the snowdrops well out and crocuses and winter aconite coming well, there are also catkins on the hazels trees down the road. If we had a bit of nice weather the first daffodils would soon be in bloom too.
Sunday, 9 February 2014
I have now managed to finish the first pages of my sketchbook. I t was fun to do but due to the poor light took a long time to complete. Im sorry the image is sideways but I don't know how to turn them round when I'm uploading from a scan. I shall now have to concentrate on my RBGE Course again while I think about what is going to go in Shevaun's sketchbook.