The Old Bog Road

The Old Bog Road
My dog and friend on the old bog road

Thursday 16 January 2014

Well its been a long time since I managed to put anything on this blog, as can be seen I have added to the title. This is to allow me to add sketchbook and other art work making it a more comprehensive and inclusive blog than just walking Ben Dog which is how it started. I shall be adding work from the Botanical Illustration Course I am doing through distance learning with Edinburgh Botanic Gardens and also from the Sketchbook Exchange of which I am a member. I shall also continue with comments and pictures of nature and garden as the seasons change.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your sketches, paintings and photographs, and following your artistic journey! Ben is an added bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Old Bog Road looks like my kind of place--I look forward to hearing more about your adventures and discoveries there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful road; I'm looking forward to your adventures with Ben too!

    ReplyDelete